Regular maintenance is one of the most important things for your vehicle if you want it to keep performing at its best for as long as possible. At VehiclesNETWORK in Las Vegas NV, we make sure that you can get convenient and professional brake service and repair options.
WARNING SIGNS IT'S TIME TO REPLACE YOUR BRAKES
- Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels soft or goes to the floor when pressed
THE VehiclesNETWORK SERVICE BRAKE REPAIR INCLUDES:
- Replacement and installation of brake hardware, rotors, calipers, brake hoses, drums, and master brake cylinders.
- Resurfacing of drums and rotors if necessary
- Cleaning and adjusting drum brakes and parking brakes
- Brake fluid flush and removal of air from the brake lines
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) diagnostics and repair